General Practitioners are available at our Oakleigh and Brighton General Practices and also coming soon in Glen Waverley. We provide high quality General Practice services to the local community including Family Medicine, Women’s & Children’s Health, Travel vaccines and advice.
For GP appointments at Oakleigh, please call 9564 6199 and for Brighton it’s 9596 3501. For more information or to make an appointment online, please click on the hyperlinks below. New patients welcome!
Bulk billing is available (at the discretion of GP) for:
- Holders of a Health Care Card or Pensioners Concession card (card to be sighted at visit)
- Children under 16 years of age
- Students with a Medicare care (current student must be presented at time of consult)
- Overseas students who hold overseas insurance without a Medicare card, will be eligible for the reduced rate but must be paid on the day
- Work cover – a reduced rate applies for work cover claims, however it must be paid in full at the time of the consultation.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Asylum seekers – GP appointments only available between 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday