Volunteering is a great way to become involved in your community, meet new people and give something back to the community.
Link Health and Community volunteers play an integral role in the delivery of health services and their work is much appreciated and valued by clinicians, staff, and consumers.
Our Volunteer Network has a proud history that dates back to 1970 and it continues to offer a variety of volunteer positions that are either ongoing, short term and/or on an occasional basis.
- Freely participate without financial reward
- Are placed in roles whenever possible that match their skill set and or life experiences, whenever possible.
- Must be 18 year of age.
- Must attend an interview.
- Must undergo a police check.
- Are allocated a clinician or staff member to supervise and support them in their role
For more information follow the link below or call 1300 552 509.